I am going to start compiling a list of “tricks of the trade” and “rules of thumb” for drinking. There seems to be a reoccurring theme in my life; alcohol. No tricks or rules about it. So for my sake as well as others I am going to start making the list.
That being said:
1) Beer spins are a lot easier to shake off then liquor spins in the morning.
2) If you can acquire a taste for Guiness you will never have problems with people stealing your beers from your fridge.
3) Avoid drinks you didn’t pour yourself, or atleast watch someone pour for your drink for you.
4) If you leave a wounded soldier you can and will be punished.
5) If you pass out with shoes on, regardless of how much you have had to drink, expect to wake up with a cluster-fuck of drawings on your face.
6) Never EVER be the one to knock over the beer can pyramid.
7) If someone tells you to cut them off, cut them off. They will thank you in the morning.
8) “Being drunk” is never a valid excuse. End of story.
9) Drunk words are sober thoughts.
10) Never hesitate to take the last beer or the last slice of pizza. Don’t be a douche and take the last of both. One or the other.
11) Drunk 7 is a sober 4. Ratio follows suit.
12) Dont fall asleep next to anyone you don’t want to wake up next to.
13) Sober driver means sober driver. No excuses.